Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LIONS and shit...

I think that the love affair (in my head) with my secret, undercover, wish you my lover - is over. I've decided that chasing folks is far beneath me. I'm Leo the Lion for goodness sake! Lions prey for food, not for affection. Damn that...

Now in his defense, I doubt that he even knows that I'm interested, let alone remember my name - but still. I'm going back to my hay-day when the fellas would flock TO ME. I WILL NOT BE ONE OF THOSE DESPERATE BLACK WOMEN ON THOSE CNN SPECIALS ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND A GOOD MAN! I'm too cool for that. Men smell desperation and if you're lucky, they'll run from it. If you're not lucky, they'll take advantage of it. It's a shame what one must go through just for the opportunity and longing to be loved...

So with my new weight loss...I'm getting my sexy BACK. Yeah thats right. My fat ass fell off for a couple of years. I think my longing for romance (did I mention that I'm a Leo - the most romantic and passionate sign of the zodiac) caused me to lower my standards. I thought, "well why not get to know a person for them?" Fuck that. The next person will be as close to perfect as I would like him to be. I'm not sewing a dress and trying to "make it work" (In my Tim Gunn voice) I'm going straight to Neiman's and buying that shit right off the rack. Not only will it be pristine in my eyes but all of the bitches will envy...

Enough of my tangent...Tiff Money is giving the fellas her ass to kiss in 20-1-1. Bask and revel in bitches. There's nothing you can do about it. The Lioness will proudly take her seat back on the thrown...Did you miss me?

Ok. This video is AWESOME. Well actually the song is better, the video helps you understand the song - you know, if you aren't as smart as me. HAHA! This is BODIES by Cee-lo. The entire song is a euphemism for SEX. Not just sex, GETTING IN. MURDERING it to be exact. Oh yeah...The video explained (at least from my point of view): He's a serial killer (check out the heel collection - serial killers take a souvenir and leave a calling card) He's also playing a doctor - I'm thinking Dr. Kevorkian. He explains to the women that he intends to "murder" them and will have no remorse in the morning. They willingly go for it knowing that it will be the end for them. Oh yeah I also think that him "murdering" it also means that his lovin' is for one night only. My favorite line - "they say that chivalry is dead, then why is her body laying in my bed." Meaning while others may be on that bullshit, Cee-lo's got what it takes to talk you out of those draws baby. lol. Even awesomer- Janelle Monae turns the tables on him and "murders" him. I need to "murder" some people myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment