Sunday, January 2, 2011

My time in Cleveland...Christmas and New Years Eve (pics and videos)

Well I had a GREAT time in Cleveland. I spent a total of 2 weeks here! Yay!!! Some rest and relaxation that was much needed. Oh yeah!! Now it's time to get back to work!

My Christmas: Spent a good deal of this week arguing and fighting with my little sister. If I wasn't afraid of my mom's fury for drop kicking my sister, I would have done it SEVERAL times that week. My dad had to lay down the law and I had to remind her who the BIG sister was. Needless to say she's chilled out. Good. I thought that I was gonna have a stint in the Cleveland Heights jail my second week here. Glad we could get along. lol. No one wants a spot like that on their record. lmao. **sidenote: My little sister just informed me that her boyfriend paid her $20 to do a load of laundry for him. Yeah that's the kinda person I was dealing with. LMFAO!

I got everything on my Christmas list YES! Yes, I may be spoiled a little bit. My parents request a Christmas list from me and my siblings every year so that they know EXACTLY what I want. After I went stir crazy and almost ruined everyone's Christmas 2 years ago because I was given a coat instead of the MP3 player I wanted, my parents stick the to Christmas list! IF you're interested in knowing, I got a wine bible (YES, now I can be even MORE pretentious when it comes to the booze), sexy workout gear - I have come to find that the gym is an EXCELLENT place to meet men, an awesome IPhone case from my little bro - its a case that also has a mirror and card slots (how inventive), a Coach purse ( that I didn't even ask for - what a pleasant surprise - even more so because I really want a shoulder bag so that I could have my hands free in order to reach for my mace at seconds notice), slippers, and the only thing that I really wanted: Reebok EasyTones. YESSSS!!!!!!!!!! I yelled at my trainer because I told him that my ass was magically disappearing and he told me that i need to get these special shoes. Well I got them for Christmas!!! AND they're black and pink, just like the rest of my workout gear and boxing gloves! I got another gift, a big gift, but I'll tell you about that when I get it.

I finally got to see the prettiest baby that I've ever laid eyes on. I was able to get a video of her too. This is her and her very pretty mama in the background. Thumbs up to pretty people. lol. 


New Year's Eve 2010:
HILARITY!!! The New Year's Eve party that I went to this year was held at my buddy Vrere's house. It was a Soul Trained themed party thrown by her and her parents. A blast!! The funniest thing about the evening: My friend Kari. In the video that you will see below she is drinking and carrying on, making fun of Tracy, calling her a light weight, all the while getting obliterated herself. HAHA!!! At 12:03am she swore that she wasn't drunk, sat down in a chair and passed out for the rest of the evening. HAHA!! She did however wake up for 5 min around 4:30 am and stumbled into the room where we were watching Black Dynamite. I quickly put her back to sleep on the couch. LMFAO!!! Unfortunately, I don't have photos because it takes my friends 35 years to post pics for me to steal. So you'll have to settle for the video. Please watch it in it's entirety. We were making fun of a guy, Jeff, for having extra smedium chest hairs. LOL! Good drinks, good food and good friends make my life worth living!!! *I have more videos but I'm having trouble uploading them. Bummer.

*My New Years Resolution: Kim Kardashian's Waistline, Serena Williams Ass!!! 


One of my FAVORITE things about Cleveland! You can buy liquor and wine ANYWHERE!! CVS, RiteAid, ALL of the grocery stores and gas stations!!! AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment