Monday, January 17, 2011

The Randomness...Bitch!

Random thoughts for the week-
I like to curse. It's fun. Too bad I'm a lady/professional and can't do it as much as I'd like but...

I'm trying for figure out why it's so cold in my damn apartment!?! What the hell is that all of that about!

I put a perm in my head for the first time in 2 years and it feels STUPENDOUS! Yeah, on Martin Luther King Jr day too! Ha! Does it make me less of a Negro American because I took the Afro out of African American? Hell NO! To all of you that think so, GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSES! Unless you're tryna strip butt ass naked, walk around barefoot, strip yourself of all the worldly possessions that you've amassed since your plight from slavery, get the hell over yourself! Just cuz you're happy to be nappy doesn't mean that I have to be too. Jerks! It's not my fault that I'm tender-headed!!

DirectTV just MADE me pay my bill (as in they withdrew the money out of my account without even asking, then told me that it was their money and that they didn't even need to give me so much as a phone call -wow) So why the hell is there NOTHING on TV! Damn! Where are the recent releases? the dirty movies? the trashy reality tv? what's going on!!?! I've seen like 10 episodes of the Golden Girls today! What the shit!?

Doesn't it suck when people lie and spread rumors about you, especially when it's not necessary. Especially to people that you don't even know and that DON'T fucking know you!? One day, I'm going to sue one of these motherfuckas for slander. KEEP MY NAME OUT YO MOUTH!

Speaking of liars, I'm reminded of this guy that I went on a few dates with 2 summers ago. We didn't so much as kiss (because he's an asshole) yet he felt the need to run around to my co-workers that he worked with a year prior, and made up all of these lies about us getting down an dirty! I'm waiting for the day that I cross paths with that BITCH again! I can't wait to let loose on him. If anyone knows me, they know that I am not down with doing hoe shit or anything of the such. He has tried to soil my reputation. I think a duel is in order!

Whores. What are they good for? Absolutely nothing. Say it again!

I'm trying to figure out why my ass is slowly yet surely deflating. That shit is not cool! I've lost weight before but, never my ass. I mean REALLY! This is very upsetting! Now I know how MJ felt when he got the vitiligo... I'm feeling less and less like a black woman.

Speaking of losing weight, what the hell kind of exercises do I need to do to get rid of this damn stomach! SHIT! Is there a Homer Simpson diet! What the hell! I don't even know what my body type is. This is very frustrating!

Can you believe that I haven't had A DRINK since I got back from Ohio!?! Raise the roof for me please!

People that get tattoos on their face are idiots! What the hell kind of job will you get with a bunch of bullshit on your face? Do you know that I heard some kid actually say "I'm going to get an asterisk on my face because I'm a special kind of star" Fo'real though? At what point in time does one get tired of making hourly wages? I guess never. McDonalds drive thru for that kid! Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow.

If you have a crush on someone for 3 1/2 months, is that still a crush? Oh, I guess nothing worth anything is ever easy to obtain. As I've stated before, this is going to take some time.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...so does Abstinence.

This concludes my tangent for this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment