Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busy Day...

Went to Tip O'leary's last night in Havertown. This is the WHITEST place that I have ever been. LMAO. I almost didn't want to walk through the door. People were looking at us when we came through the door like "what the f*ck are they doing here!?*? LOL. My friend, who often hangs out with people of European descent, said that SHE even felt uncomfortable. Ha ha!! I was there for a work place reunion and luckily they had a private room in the back. I must say that I enjoyed myself. Who wouldn't with a $20 open bar from 10pm- 1am? It was great seeing all of my old work buddies, including my equally feisty birthday twin, Rachel who planned the event.

I also met up with a "friend" that I'm quite sure I won't be meeting up with again. Ha! Fuck 'em. I'm too busy to be kissing guys' asses. Oh well...on to the next one :-)

I went on a lunch date earlier yesterday with Monica to Fox and Hound. She informed me that she was an HOUR late to our date because she was "pre-occupied". I'm JEALOUS. Anywho, for anyone interested, Fox and Hound is on 15th and Spruce. They have $5 23oz and $3.50 domestic pints beer specials on Saturday. FYI if you plan on going, get there before 4pm or before any major sporting game is playing. This place can get VERY crowded, VERY quickly. If you aren't on a diet (everything on the damn menu is 1000+ calories) and you want a place to watch the game, this is the place for you!!

After our outing, Monica accompanied me to HOLTS Cigar Company. There I bought (2) Romeo and Julieta's and Flavours by CAO. Would you like to know what flavors they are?? Gold Honey. Bella Vanilla. Moontrance. Earth Nectar. Eileens Dream. Cherry Bomb. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!


This song goes out to my secret, undercover, wish I was your lover.
"You can get it" - Ciara



No comments:

Post a Comment