Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cigars

So...for those that don't know, I occassionally smoke cigars now. They are actually quite FUN to smoke. They come in many different flavors and actually make you a little dizzy from time to time...I also look very cool smoking them.

I've one hell of a cigar week...


First off here are the cigars that I previously wrote about that I bought from Holt's. Technical diffuclties kept me from posting pics, but here they are, live and in color!!!

CAO Flavours

These are cigars that my co-workers (the cigar club) bought me as going away presents. George (the Greek) bought me the Macanudo's. Fran (the Man) bought me the Acid Krush Classic's and Shannon (banana) bought me some yummy flavored Mandarin Tatiana's. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'll be smoked up for at least the next month or so...I FEEL LOVED.





Thank you, thank you, thank you, you're far too kind - Jay -Z

2 comments:

  1. Damn...your friends have good taste. :)

    You will definitely be missed at work. We love the the Tiff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA!!!! Did you listen to song by Duffy in the previous post? I thought that it was very fitting.

    ReplyDelete