Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Randomness...

I can't believe that only few people read my "What would Michelle do" blog. If there were any of my blogs to read - it would've been that one. It's about how a black professional women deals with the day to day bullshit by stifling herself and ask "what would Michelle do" before ripping into a co-workers ASS!!!!

So here is my random thought for the evening...

Children get on my fu$^%$ nerves!!! Yeah I said it. I'm in the bar and this punk ass (not cute at all) little kid is running through the bar causing all of this ruckus!!! I wanted him to fuck with me so bad so I could lay his little ass out in hopes that his mom would step to me, so I could choke the shit out of her for letting that little jerk invade my personal space. Unfortunatley he didn't. That's where I'm at these days. Choking the shit out of ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment