Monday, December 20, 2010

Black Man - YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT

I think that my secret, undercover, wish you were my lover, might be GAY! I made a move on him and he's clearly giving me his ass to kiss. Bitch, I'm everybody's type...but I don't have a penis. So...f*!k him. Like I said before, I'm TIRED of these NEGRO AMERICAN men giving me their asses to kiss. 

Why do black men think that they are so important and too busy to have interpersonal relationships with people? I'm really trying to understand this. I understand that you may be in grad school, med school, law school or climbing the corporate ladder but YOU ARE NOT BUSY.
 BARACK OBAMA is busy.
1. Obama had time to be mixed in 70's, which I'm sure was quite stressful being though he was raised in a white household
2. Went to COLUMBIA AND HARVARD - a black man going to Harvard TODAY is a big freaking deal, Barack went in the late 70's, early 80's.
3. He was able to land the most intelligent, beautiful, eloquent, chocolate brown, FIRST LADY to every grace THE PRESIDENT'S HOUSE. ( the white house used to be known as the President's House until Roosevelt had Frederick Douglas over for dinner and it caused a fury - google it) Do you know how much of a big deal it was to pull a chick like Michelle? A big damn deal.
4. He becomes the a senator and eventually the 44th and FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.  THIS Negro is busy!!!! He manages to have a FABULOUS wife who probably always keeps him on his toes, two beautiful children and runs the FREAKING FREE WORLD. 
This Negro is BUSY

You, you average everyday brown individual, YOU ARE NOT BUSY or as IMPORTANT as you think you are. When I can put your resume and Barack's resume side by side and can't figure out which one of you I want to hire because it's just too hard to compare the two because you both are equally qualified, well then motherfucker, then you can call yourself busy and be deemed important. Until then, get over yourself. You are a legend in YOUR own mind. Try being a black woman then you can talk shit about being stressed, busy and overwhelmed. WE are important. Until then, getthefuckouttaherewiththatbullshit! C'mon son!



3 comments:

  1. Tiff, I understand that you feel jaded, angry and frustrated, but why is it that every time a BLACK WOMAN gets dissed, turned down, passed over or over looked, it always the same bullshit response. That Nigga Gay! (If he was gay you'd know it!)

    Now Tiff, I've only met you couple of times, but I believe you to be better than that.

    Just reading the title, its obvious you are bitter as fuck about it and to compare Barack to an average black man is just ridiculous. (He wouldn't be where he is without Michelle.)

    But like I said, I understand! Rejection is apart of life, especially if you are a man. (especially if you're not the "ideal man" 6ft+)I've been through so much shit with Black WOMEN that at times I felt like saying fuck it let me get WHITE WOMAN and be happy, but that is not the answer and I would never be happy.

    So what I did is that I took the time evaluate the women I've been rejected by and evaluate my self. I realized that we were not on the same page or on the same level.

    I suggest you do the same, If you have more to say, hit me up on facebook or call me. :)

    p.s. If a black man is in grad school, med school, law school or climbing the corporate ladder, he is that busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wozzers. I see that someone took my post to heart! Sheesh!!!! I have not given up on black men. My blog is a way for me to express myself and VENT. I think that venting is very healthy! I'm not bitter about anything. I just simply made an observation about black men and their exaggerated sense of self importance. Barack is someone that I used as an example as someone who is ACTUALLY deemed very important...and I hate to tell you but NO black man is as busy as Barack Obama i don't care if he's in law school, med school and climbing the corporate ladder all at once. Also, he's not rejecting me if he doesn't realize that even like him. I never went into the extent of which he gave me his ass to kiss. I don't make any apologies to anyone for ANYTHING that I say on my blog. It is MY self expression. That being said, if you offend easily than maybe you shouldn't read it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, my point for comparing Barack Obama to the average black man, was to say; even with all of his accolades, strides, and importance, he still found time for Michelle Obama!

    ReplyDelete