Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deuces, Hey Lover...

So Friday is my last day at my job. Parting is such sweet sorrow. This song goes out to you (upper management), listen to the lyrics very closely.


Duffy, "Rain on your Parade"

On another note....
I have a crush. A BIG TIME CRUSH. Arghhh crushes are so annoying, especially at my age. Especially when I was minding my business, in my own little world, not thinking about any form of the male species and...he walks in. OMG. He is perfect in every way possible and I think about him ALL OF THE TIME. I can't get him off of my mind. *Sigh* I'd like to tell him, but I think that I may get shot down - at least right now. He probably has a TON of prospects. A buddy put it in perspective for me..."you gotta step your game up" So now I'm working hard and back on my diet so that I can knock out all of the competition...this may take some time.

Until then...this goes out to you my secret, undercover, wish I was your lover...


LL Cool J - "Hey Lover"

No comments:

Post a Comment