Monday, December 13, 2010

Brown Skin...You Know I Love You???

So...
I've been contemplating dating outside of my race. 
This is a VERY BIG step for me - for MOST black women. Why is this?
Is it because we are afraid? Are we secretly insecure? ( I think so) The media has betrayed black women as whores, overly- aggressive, opportunistic, domineering and down right stupid and ignorant. Because of this, I feel that deep down, no-one finds us beautiful. I think some of you feel this way too. With prominent (financially well off, powerful, prestigious) black men running into the arms of the first mediocre Caucasian or Latina woman that they see, a little ole' black girl is sure to have some self esteem issues. I won't waste my time typing and your time reading, on how disrespectful our "brothers" can be, so I'll just move on to my intended topic...The REST of the rainbow.


**Sidebar - how could you disrespect your sisters, mothers and aunts? You don't find us beautiful? We practically made you, why would we play you? Don't be so discriminatory with your love black man.


Back to the subject: The REST of the rainbow:
I've been googling different relationships between black women and "others" and I've got to say, I'm not too pleased. My first inquiry was a relationship between black women and Asian men. Tonight I was reading up on black women and Arab men. The prospect of these kinds of relationships: Not good. There is always that underlying - "black women are used simply for sex, but these men will never marry them." WHY!!!??! I think that both of these races/ethnicities/whatever the hell you call it, are absolutely beautiful...but the majority of them won't make an honest woman of me?


You know who I think loves the black woman absolutely unconditionally...? White men. I think that they love us so much that they've convinced everyone else that we are not worthy of anyone else. This is to keep us all to themselves. 


I actually have a few friends that can attest to this. They exclusively date white men. If a black man looked their way, they wouldn't even notice. Question is, can I blame them? As I stated in a blog post earlier, the black man worthy of the ebony queen's hand, is always bending over, giving her his ass to kiss. From what I've seen, white men have a completely different approach. It's called - courting: Definition (1)To try to gain the love or affections of, especially to seek to marry. Definition (2) To attempt to gain the favor of by attention or flattery. Yeah, men of European descent actually give a shit about getting you to like them. They don't rely on a silly stereotype of a large penis size to compensate for showing a half ass effort to get you to date them. *FYI this is a stereotype by the way. A penis is a penis. It can be the largest penis in the world but if you don't know what the hell to do with it, then you're wasting both of our time - please believe that there are black men out there who don't know what the hell to do with these large penis' that they claim to have. *Mandingo refers to the size (Mandingo tribe-slavery time- google it) not the motion in the ocean. Don't fool yourself, peach people can put it down as well ladies!   


Another race that loves black women: Mexicans: This was shown to be very evident from my trip to Cancun. Not only do Mexican men like black women, they like them nice and chunky! I should probably find me one of these guys since the United States of America will be known as la United Estates la Americana (or whatever the hell the Spanish translation is) in 50 years. Don't believe me? Spanish people have the unique ability to integrate themselves within white culture very easily. For example: Jenny from the block. Google pics of her when she was dating Diddy, then google pics of her when she was engaged to Ben Affleck. hmmm.....These Tea Party Republicans are so pre-occupied with trying to make black people slaves again that they aren't paying attention to the fact that the Spanish population is growing astronomically. Oh well, it was theirs first right? Oh wait, it was the Native Americans, but Pres Andrew Jackson made sure to kill all of them off, so yeah my people of South American decent are next up to reclaim whats theirs I guess.


**Other notables: Men from Bangladesh. From my experience, they are definitely down with the brown. lol


Google these relationships ladies. C'mon black women! I think that if my secret, undercover lover, wish you were my lover, gives me the cold shoulder once I reveal my secret crush/love for him - I'm going to taste the RAINBOW. I'll be officially over trying to appeal to Negro Americans.  Skittles bag- here I come!!!!!!!


Don't believe the Hype: We. Are. The. Shit. Ask about us.


Watch this video: This is a white man ( man of European Decent, peach person) giving his top ten reason on why he thinks that black women are AWESOME!! - Make sure to turn your speakers up.


2 comments:

  1. "who I think loves the black woman absolutely unconditionally...? White men"

    WHAT THE FUCK!!! You really need to stop believing the hype, they are for the most part in the same category of "black women are used simply for sex, but these men will never marry them." Very few are not.

    Seriously, I'm really sick of this Black Woman Propaganda Bullshit, Black Men Love Black Women, the problem is that many black women have the wrong idea of what a Real Black Man is and probably wouldn't recognize them even if they walked right up to them with a big "I AM A GOOD BLACK MAN" sign written all over their face.

    I get the impression that a lot of black women are looking for an unrealistic magical fantasy man or some Tyler Perry bullshit to walk right up to them, get down on one knee and blah blah blah. (you get the picture) The reality is that a lot of good black men are 9 times out of 10 Normal. Ordinary. People. with many of the same problems, issues and insecurities that you have. (and for the clowns who say, "well he ain't a good black man then," please re-read the paragraph and grow up)

    And to address your friends who "exclusively date white men", I put them in same category of black men who "exclusively date white women." They have low self-esteem, self-hate issues, and tend to have piss poor judgement of character. (Is one of your friends high yellow and name begins with a J?)

    From my experience and observations these people who exclusively date white men/women usually come from a background where they:

    1) Come from an all white environment.

    2) Had bad experiences with 1 or more people of the same race and opposite sex.

    3) Highly superficial/immature.

    4) Social outcast, does not fit in and/or poor social skills. i.e. Nerd, Dork, Geek, Square, Introvert, Shy and etc...

    5) Engages in and enjoys culturally atypical activities. e.g. Listens to rock music, watches anime, does ballet, has goals and ambitions beyond the hood.

    6) Low self-esteem and a lack of confidence.

    7) Has abusive parents. i.e. If your father is a dead beat/loser, then all black men are dead beats/losers, if your mother is a bitch/whore, then all black women are bitches/whores. (I really didn't want to write that. do not misquote me. :/)

    Also keeping the aforementioned list in mind it is also "part" of the reason why the "Prominent, financially well off, powerful, prestigious black men" are running into the arms of the first mediocre Caucasian or Latina woman that they see.

    The other "part" of the story is that before these "Prominent, financially well off, powerful, prestigious black men" gained this status they were just plain, low status, low-self esteem, low -confidence (with women) and financially struggling black men, who were getting shitted on by black women left and right, HARD! And at the same time they were experiencing this ego crushing rejection they were watching the same black women "Date", fuck, drool over and worship thugs, "athletes", financially well off men and pretty much everyone else except for them. Thus leaving them with the impression that "Black Women Do Not Want Them." In addition to this many black professionals work in ethnically homogeneous environments (i.e. all white), where they spend about 80% of their time and during these long lonely nights at work the only one by there side giving them any attention or acknowledgement is a white woman.

    I don't have all the answers, but I believe my comments can at least give you some insight.

    p.s. You are a beautiful black woman, please re-evaluate the type of man that you are into and re-evaluate yourself, it will make finding the right one easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO!!! I'm just now seeing your post. I love black people and MEN. Lol. RELAX! I'm venting!

    ReplyDelete