Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Christmas time BITCH

I'm leaving for Ohio this Tuesday. YES!!! I told my parents that if they didn't buy ticket home that I wasn't going home. Needless to say, I have a plane ticket home. A PLANE TICKET. They used to send me a nut ass bus ticket ( it's a 11hr bus ride to Cleveland from Philly - forget that). Now they send me plane tickets. Yeah, that's right! Me and Beyonce don't get out of bed for anything less than a plane ticket. I'm glad my folks recognize my celebrity!!!

I went to a "Cookie Exchange" at my buddy Shannon's. Well...I hate cookies now. I was baking freaking cookies like my name was Betty Crocker! I've said it once and I'll say it again, I went to college so that I didn't have to do DOMESTIC SHIT! Needless to say, I'm pretty sure that my cookies tasted like crap! I made oatmeal raisin, coconut, chocolate chip, walnut cookies. Screw those cookies damnit!! Then I made oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip cookies. Uhh yeah, baking is pretty wack!!! The cookie exchange took place from 2:30 to 5:30pm. Of course being the Negro American that I am (CP time), I showed up a 4:30 when everyone else was leaving! Damn! I missed the whole exchange! I did however get to chill with my buddies Sabrina, Shannon and her politically incorrect boyfriend, Will. HA! Well Shannon had a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 that I had THREE glasses of (straight). Then we went to Los Magarita's. I had 2 giant ass margaritas, a shot, offended the bartender, messed up and got my friend to pay her bill when the bartender was going to comp her drinks (oops), refused to pay the bartender (thanks for taking care of the tab Sabrina) and woke up butt ass naked. DAMN!! Needless to say, I ENJOYED MYSELF!!!! HAHA!! Good food, good drinks and good friends make my life worth living!!!!

Us and my reindeer headband. Santa's 14th reindeer, Drunko. Ha!! I'm working on it!
My New Years Resolution: No drinking till March. I'm really trying to get back to the young lady that I used to be before I came to this land of miscreants who drove me to a world of drinking scotch, cursing like a sailor and carrying a can of mace with me everywhere I go! Where is Mr. Rogers when you need him!? If you like argyle sweaters, table manners, light jazz and white picket fences....oh won't you be my neighbor?


No comments:

Post a Comment